Y&Y's Extra LaTeX/SliTeX and AMS Fonts
- LaTeX symbol font contains special math symbols not found in the Computer Modern math symbol font
- LaTeX line and circle fonts contain circles of various sizes, and quadrants of circles and lines at various angles, used in constructing simple diagrams and figures in TeX's Picture environment
- SliTeX fonts are commonly used for preparing overhead transparencies
- LaTeX, Euler and "logo" font outlines were made by Y&Y directly from the METAFONT description --- a major accomplishment, since the METAFONT language does not explicitly describe character outlines
- AMS mathematical symbol fonts, MSAM and MSBM, incorporating the "black-board bold" or "open-face" characters used to typeset symbols representing various number sets
- Smaller sizes of the CM bold math italic and math symbol fonts
- Includes "in between" sizes. Total of 56 fonts in the set.
- Both bold math italic and bold math symbol fonts have been revised to reflect changes made by Donald E. Knuth.
- Euler fonts designed by Hermann Zapf: "Text," "Fraktur," and "Script" faces, each in "regular" and "bold"
- Five Cyrillic fonts designed at the University of Washington
Extra LaTeX/SliTeX Fonts
- line10, linew10, lcircle1, lcirclew
- lasy5, lasy6, lasy7, lasy8, lasy9, lasy10, lasyb10
- lcmss8, lcmssb8, lcmssi8
- logo8, logo9, logo10, logosl8, logosl9, logosl10, logobf10, logod10.
- Includes "P" and "S" to typeset the word METAPOST in addition to METAFONT.
- Includes the new sizes of the slanted fonts and the new demi-bold version.